North Shore Turtle Excursion Sail & Swim (from Haleiwa Harbor) Instant Confirmation
Head out along the famed North Shore to sail near reefs that the friendly Hawaiian green sea turtles call home, and then dive in for a quick refreshing swim.
Although known for its epic waves and surfers, the waters of the North Shore of Oahu become peaceful during the fall months before the monster swells of winter arrive, and the area offers some of the finest sailing and swimming on the island. Your expert captain and crew will take you to spots best known for being the most popular hangouts for Hawaiian green sea turtles, including Laniakea Beach, right near Haleiwa Harbor. Along the way, you may even see the acrobatic Hawaiian spinner dolphins, so get ready to relax and enjoy a morning out on the water!
▼ Read more
This is a seasonal tour and only operates between October 31st and November 30th.
GE Tax 4.712% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor
09:30 North Shore Turtle Swim & Sail (2 hrs)This activity only operates between October 31st and November 30th.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages and snacks on board.
- Swimming is not guaranteed, and is solely based on the conditions and if it does not pose a threat to any sea life.
- Snorkeling is not included in this activity.
- <b><font color="red">Please Note!</b></font> This activity only operates between October 31st and November 30th.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 19.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- The ability to swim is not required, but recommended as the waters in the North Shore can get deep. Life jackets and flotation devices are provided during the snorkel.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The Ho'o Nanea is a 40-foot sailing catamaran designed to cut through the water effortlessly, providing a stable and comfortable ride. The boat has a maximum capacity of 25 passengers, but the tour will only have a maximum of 16 to 19 passengers, offering an intimate experience. Ho'o Nanea means "to pass the time in peace and comfort" and that is surely what you will be doing!
Is this tour available year-round?
- This tour is only available during the fall months of October until the beginning of December.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.