Hawaii North Shore Guided Shark Swim & Snorkel Adventure (from Haleiwa) Instant Confirmation
Explore the water of the North Shore of Oahu with an expert guide and safely get a glimpse of sharks and other pelagic creatures who make this area their home.
Get ready to be escorted into the deep waters off of Haleiwa on the North Shore of Oahu and experience a part of Hawaii many rarely have the opportunity to see. Captain Kaiwi and his seasoned crew will take you out on the Mo'o, a six-passenger tour boat, to swim among the sharks and other pelagic creatures of the deep without the confines of cages and bars, and just the open sea between you and these majestic marine animals. While snorkeling, look out for dolphins, whales, sandbar sharks, galapagos sharks, tiger sharks, hammerhead sharks, pseudorca, mahi mahi and more!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% & Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
- Participants should know how to swim.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Swimming attire
- Motion sickness preventative
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Due to high winds and rough ocean conditions that often occur in the afternoon, the 8:00AM and 10:00AM tours are highly recommended.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The tour guide has full discretion to refuse service to customers based on attire, behavior, physical fitness and condition.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- If you are participanting in a marine sport, you must wear your swimsuit.
- Complimentary parking available.
What kind of experience does the captain have?
- Born and raised in Hawaii, Kaiwi Berry grew up surfing, fishing & diving on the North Shore of Oahu. He comes from three generations of commercial fisherman and learned to swim in "Slip 36" of Haleiwa Harbor. He has spent most of his life as an avid surfer and was a well-known big wave surfer. Since 2007, Kaiwi has been a Honolulu City & County Lifeguard on the North Shore, guarding the famous beaches from Haleiwa to Sunset Beach. With years of experience with the North Shore’s powerful ocean currents and waves from his time as a professional surfer and vast knowledge about the history and legends of the area, Kaiwi is ultimate local tour guide to some of Oahu’s best kept secrets.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A 22-foot Hawaiian-style Radon boat that can hold up to six passengers. Originally built by John and Dave Martin in 1978, this was the original escort boat to the world famous Hokule’a sailing canoe. It was rebuilt by the captain, Kaiwi Berry and his father, and is now powered by twin four stroke Suzuki 115 engines with a cruising speed of 20+ knots.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Without a question this is a 5 star experience. This is one of those moments in life you will never forget and will probably want to do again. The staff is very friendly and experienced and they have ...more
This was an awesome experience. I had done the shark cage before, but I never thought that I'd be able to swim with the sharks without cage. I was a bit skeptical about the safety, but once I was in...more