"Under the Sea" Glass Bottom Boat Private Charter Sunset Cruise (from Ko Olina)SALE
Embark on a private cruise to watch the sunset and see the evening waters come alive through a glass bottom as glowing creatures illuminate under LED lights.
There is no better way to experience a beautiful Hawaiian sunset than on a private boat cruise with only you, your family, friends or just your special someone. Once the moon rises and the sky and sea darken, the LED lighting system below this one-of-a-kind vessel will bring the brightly glowing bioluminescent marine creatures into view. Your on-board marine biologist will be on hand to answer any questions and you will see first hand how an ocean paradise can light up like the stars in the sky!
▼ Read more
- Duration: 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Coffee / Tea / Appetizers / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Non-alcoholic beverages / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
17:00 Check-in at the Ko Olina Marina Shop
17:30 Reef at Night Sunset Cruise (3 hrs)
- Although the boat itself is not wheelchair accessible, wheelchair-bound guests can be accommodated with the help of the guest’s friends/family lifting/helping them onto the boat safely. Crew members are willing to do as much as they can to accommodate every guest.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Parking validation available.
- If you are driving on your own, you will be required to pay a parking fee.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The "Ka'Lea" features a high-tech design perfectly designed for the waters of Hawaii. The 31-ft long and 12-ft wide vessel is USCG certified for up to six passengers and features an HD media system with two flat screen monitors and stereo speakers, plenty of shaded comfortable lounging space, a tank of filtered fresh drinking water, full restroom with freshwater shower, an array of scientific equipment such as a plankton net, hydrophone and microscope, high-power underwater LED Lighting system to illuminate coral reef and ocean life in the dark, and a massive magnified acrylic underwater viewing window.
The hydrofoil technology also boasts a safe and smooth ride unlike any other boat in Hawaii.
Will I get wet on this cruise?
- If you do not want to enter the water, you will still be able to enjoy underwater views through a large viewing port located at the front of the vessel. Due to waves and other ocean conditions, you may get splashed during the cruise.
Are alcoholic beverages included?
- No, there are no alcoholic beverages included and are not allowed on-board during any of the cruises.
What is the appetizer menu?
- Appetizer Menu: Fresh Fruit, Shrimp Cocktail, Vegetable Crudités and Herb Dip, Herbed Chicken Salad, and a Choice of Dessert
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
From USD 915.55
From USD 915.55
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We arrived at the Marina and met the crew at the boat. They were super friendly and fun to get to know. We went out on the boat as a kick off to my friends bachelor party and thouroughly enjoyed our t...more