Introductory Scuba Diving Lesson with Expert Guide at Hanauma Bay
Explore Hanauma Bay on a scuba dive like no other and enjoy expert instruction with a small group at this amazing Oahu landmark and marine sanctuary!
Come on out and scuba at one of Oahu's most famous and popular beach! Hanauma Bay's protected status does not allow boats to enter its waters and its quiet currents make it among the most desirable dive spots in the island. Your guides will take you and no more than five others through expert instruction with a short dive to practice underwater scuba techniques and then a second dive for your underwater enjoyment. Experience Hanauma Bay in all of its beauty and encounter stunning reef fish, Hawaiian honu (turtles), and Eagle Rays. Delight in the amazing underwater world and book a scuba dive at Hanauma Bay today!
Please Note: All divers, certified and beginner, must be able to complete the PADI Medical Release Form. If you answer "yes" to any of the questions on this medical questionnaire, you must bring a note from your doctor clearing you to scuba dive.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 3 - 3.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri
From Waikiki free x per personFrom Waikiki free x per person
- Inclusion: Instruction / Bottled water / Appetizers / Wetsuit / Scuba diving equipment & wetsuit / Guide / Storage lock box
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 12 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- $9.50 will be collected in cash at the time of arrival for the Hanauma Bay admission fee and shuttle trolley. Prices are subject to change.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- If ocean conditions are not favorable for scuba diving at Hanauma Bay, a more suitable location may be scheduled.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1 and maximum of 6.
Can certified divers participate?
- Yes, certified divers can participate. Since this is considered an introductory-level dive, proof of certification is not required.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||3 - 3.5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Dan was amazing from introduction to the activities end. He really took the time not only to teach us properly, yet he was friendly and personable. This was my wife's and my first time diving and it w...more
Our pick up time was at 6:20am which seemed extremely early at the time but i am glad we went early because we were one of the first people in the water. The scuba instructor was patient with the firs...more