Oahu to Big Island: Exlcusive Private Airplane Charter & Volcano Helicopter Tour
Come along on this private helicopter charter from Oahu to the Big Island, past majestic Kilauea and the Volcanoes National Park!
Enjoy an unforgettable day trip from Oahu to the Big Island for a thrilling helicopter tour of the entire island of Hawaii! Fly from Oahu to the Big Island on a privately chartered airplane, and then take flight in a helicopter over five volcanoes, lush rainforests, thundering waterfalls and much more! Touring Kilauea and the Volcano National Park by air offers a completely unique perspective on the natural beauty of these sought-after destinations. You will discover the perfect way to enjoy incredible day of fun, exhilaration, and pure adventure in this Hawaiian paradise!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.712% and fuel surcharge included
- Duration: 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Guide / Airplane service provided by Schuman Aviation Co Ltd. / Two-way communication with the pilot and each other / Personalized narrated air tour
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
12:30 Check-in at Honolulu Airport
13:00 Oahu to Big Island Private Airplane Flight (50 mins)
14:00 Arrive at Kona Airport
14:30 Circle Island Helicopter Flight (2 hrs)
17:00 Big Island to Oahu Private Airplane Flight (50 mins)
18:00 Check-out at Honolulu Airport
- Maximum combined weight of all passengers cannot exceed 1,875 lbs (850 kg).
- A maximum of six (6) passengers may participate on this tour
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Dark colored shirts for picture taking
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants will be weighed upon check-in.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
What kind of helicopter will be used?
- The Bell Jet 407 has the fastest cruise speed of any helicopter on the islands and offers unsurpassed comfort and a virtually vibration-free ride. Its over-sized sliding windows offer great picture taking views and it is capable of flying non-stop around the entire Big Island, giving you as much time in the air as time permits!
What kind of airplane will be used?
- A twin engine Piper Chieftain which will be only used for you and your group.
Will I be able visit the Kilauea Volcano Vistor's Center?
- No, the entirety of this tour is done in the air via airplane from Oahu to the Big Island, and in a helicopter once you land in the Big Island.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.