Molokai Snorkeling Adventure
A snorkeling adventure exploring Molokai’s pristine fringing reef! See the vibrant reef fish and coral formations along this reclusive, rural island.
Get under-the-sea on Hawaii's most friendly island, Molokai! As one of the least visited islands, the pristine waters of Molokai provide some of the best and most colorful corals throughout state. Make some friends along the way when you encounter Green Sea Turtles, elegant Manta Rays, and all sorts of brightly-colored reef fish above the spectacular corals and living, breathing reef!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 2.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide / Wetsuit (optional)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
Snorkeling Adventure (2 hrs)
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- You may bring your own snacks aboard.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 14.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A United States Coast Guard Certified 31-foot Twin-Hull Power Cat that is fully equipped for safe and comfortable tours.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.