Maui to Oahu: Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Center, North Shore SightseeingSALE
Fly from Maui to Oahu and visit three of the most popular Oahu attractions: Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Cultural Center and Dole Plantation!
Fly to Oahu for the day for an unforgettable adventure to the most popular destinations on the island! Uncover the dark and fascinating history behind the attack on Pearl Harbor, then hop aboard a Navy boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. Continue on your journey to the Dole Pineapple Pavilion to treat yourself to their deliciously fresh pineapple. Finally it's to the Polynesian Cultural Center to learn about the exotic history behind the Polynesian island nations and for a yummy BBQ buffet lunch. Discover the hidden gems of the Oahu’s past and the beauty of its landscapes!
- For all inter-island flights and day trips, the name given MUST appear as it is on the picture ID (license or passport) used on the day of the tour. The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds given.
- Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Prices are subject to change due to overage fees. If any overage fees should arise after the time of booking, you will be given the choice to either cancel or proceed with your booking.
- The USS Arizona Memorial will be closed in the morning (and possibly all day) on December 7th to commemorate the attack on Pearl Harbor. Other sites will remain open (but may deviate from their normal schedule) and public events will be held throughout the day.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration: 15.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Lunch / Admission / Airfare / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
05:00 Check-in at Kahului Airport
06:20 Maui to Oahu Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (40 mins)Honolulu Airport arrival at 7:00
USS Arizona Memorial (2.5 hrs)Begin with a stop at Pearl Harbor and the opportunity to board the USS Arizona Memorial, take in film footage of the attacks and explore the museums and memorials at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Dole Pineapple Plantation (15-20 mins)Sample refreshing, unique pineapple treats, shop for exclusive gifts and walk the pineapple garden to see exotic varieties of pineapples.
North Shore Sightseeing (20-30 mins)Scenic Drive Through the Famous North Shore Beaches
Polynesian Cultural Center & BBQ Lunch (3 hrs)Enter a world of Pacific traditions, featuring interactive exhibits at the islands of ancient Polynesia. Each village reveals unique cultural traditions, authentic demonstrations, stories, songs and dances.
Drive Back to Honolulu Airport (1.5 hrs)Relax and enjoy your scenic drive back to Honolulu Airport. Sights might include Chinaman's Hat, Valley of the Temples and Nuuanu Pali Lookout.
18:30 Check-in at Honolulu AirportApproximate wait time at airport is 1 - 1.5 hrs
19:40 Oahu to Maui Flight [Hawaiian Airlines] (45 mins)
20:15 Return to Kahului Airport
- Due to enhanced security measures, the Navy has increased its security checks to enter the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument. All guests must have a legal form of identification to enter the USS Battleship Missouri and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
- The WWII Valor of the Pacific has implemented a "No Bags Allowed" Policy. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, luggage, diaper bags and other items that offer concealment are not allowed in the Visitor Center or the Memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in. Personal cameras area allowed.
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Transfer vehicles are not equipped with a lift so some mobility is necessary to climb 3 steps. Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on the vehicle. Facilities visited at the Arizona Memorial and Polynesian Cultural Center are ADA compliant. All sightseeing stops are generally accessible, however the stop at North Shore beach may be difficult due to sand.
- Tour dates may be fully booked at the price listed due to the limited availability of airline tickets. However, the date may be available for an additional fee. Additional fees vary depending on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- Should the tour itinerary, route or schedule change due to unforeseen circumstances, services are non-refundable.
- Guests may not fly within 24 hours of a two-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the USS Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not permitted.
- Passport required for non-US
Requirement(s) - Others
- For all island flights or day trips, the name should appear as it is on picture ID (license or passport). The airlines will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid government-issued ID does not match the name on their E-Ticket. If a passenger is denied boarding, there will be no refunds.
- All passengers 18 years old and above must present government-issued photo ID (Passport for non-US nationals) for airline check-in.
- Children 2 years old and above are required to have their own airfare and seat on the tour. Children under 2 may sit on a parent's lap on the flight and the tour with no seat allocated at no charge.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Tickets will be reserved in advance for the USS Arizona Memorial program. This program includes a 23-minute documentary film about the attack on Pearl Harbor and the boat trip to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Please note that due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.
- The WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- Flight delays of less than three hours will not cause cancellation of the tour. Delays of more than three hours will result in tour cancellation and refund or reschedule when possible. Delays in return flights are not eligible for compensation of any kind.
- Tours are subject to change without notice and may be affected by variations in departure and arrival times due to weather or mechanical issues.
- We will not extend financial reimbursement to compensate for flight or traffic delays beyond reasonable control of the activity provider, or disappointment if circumstances make it impossible to provide services as intended. Examples may include, but are not limited to: unexpected closures, rain, or road closures.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking inter-island tours at least 3-4 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What am I allowed to bring with me?
- Pearl Harbor enforces a strict no bags policy. You must check anything that is considered a bag including purses, camera bags, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, coin purses, etc. Any camera lens that extends 6 inches from the base is not allowed. No luggage.
Why can't I bring a bag or purse?
- Pearl Harbor is an active military base, so anything that can offer concealment is not allowed at Pearl Harbor. If you wish to bring any bags with you, you must check them upon arrival at Pearl Harbor.
Will there be a lot of walking on this tour?
- Yes. The Pearl Harbor visit will require walking between exhibits. The Polynesian Cultural Center requires walking between villages, parade, and lunch buffet.
What is our tour vehicle like?
- Buses are 24 passenger mini coach tour buses, complete with air-conditioning, large viewing windows, reclining captain chairs, and a state-of-the-art sound system.
How long do you generally stop at each location
- You will spend about 2 hours at Pearl Harbor, 10-15 minutes at stops along the North Shore and Windward Oahu, and about 3 hours at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
What is on the BBQ lunch buffet menu?
- Appetizers: Vegetable and Fruit Platter, Rainbow Jello, and Tossed Island Greens - served with your choice of Thousand Island, Ranch or Papaya Seed Dressing.
- Entr?es: BBQ Chicken, Stir Fried Shrimp, BBQ Ribs, Steamed Rice, Corn on the Cob and Dinner Rolls
- Desserts: Pineapple Crumb Bars, Brownies and Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Beverages: Unlimited Soft Drinks, Raspberry Ice Tea, Coffee and Herbal Tea
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after the booking confirmation date will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Dave and Dee
We had a great day. Tour guide Ken was a definite time-manager but that got us to a lot of different sites that we weren't even expecting to stop at! Oh and he was so knowledgeable! We learned so much...more
by: Geoff K.
My wife and I wanted to see Pearl Harbor. We had looked into booking our own flights, getting a hotel and rental car for a day or two. By using Hawaii Activities, we did not need to do this and were...more