Small Group Molokini Snorkel Cruise (from Maalaea Harbor)
Cruise on the Hokua to snorkel the day away at Molokini and Turtle Town! Enjoy the comfort and views from this 40-foot power jet catamaran.
Enjoy snorkeling at both world famous Molokini crater and Turtle Town aboard Maui's Hokua! This 40 foot power catamaran has ultra quiet Eco-Friendly Jet Drives customized for Hawaii’s unique waters. En route, enjoy a delicious continental breakfast as well as a deli-style lunch with all the fixings, and refreshments including cold beer and mai-tais at no extra cost. The boat amenities include a hot fresh water shower, optical masks, sportfishing, and wet suits.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Beverages / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:30 Check-in at Ma'alaea Harbor
07:00 Molokini Snorkel & Turtle Town Deli Lunch Cruise (5 hrs)
12:00 Return to Harbor
- Wheel Chair Accessibility: Some mobility is necessary to step down and board the boat. Standard wheelchairs will be allowed on board. May also need assistance to access restrooms.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 8 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Wear swimsuit under clothing
- Motion sickness preventative
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- This activity may be changed or canceled for your safety, medical issues or comfort.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- Yes, but they are limited and available on a first come first served basis. If you require a prescription mask and own one, please bring it with you.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A 40-foot power catamaran built for unique Hawaiian waters. Coast Guard approved to carry up to 36 passengers but for maximum comfort guests are limited to 30 people per trip allowing for extra room for everyone to spread out and relax. The captain and crew have over 35 years of combined experience in the waters off of Maui.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- Aloha Blue Charters does not require participants to be able to swim. They offer multiple flotation devices (Body Board, Noodles, etc) for guests to hold onto while in the water. Getting in the water if you can not swim is solely at the discretion of the passenger.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
Is there a safe place to store my belongings while on tour?
- There are plenty of places to leave your belongings on the boat while you snorkel. However, there are no lockers.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 16:30 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Had a great trip, enjoyed the time on boat and in water, saw great sights, lots of fish, turtles. Great sites, good food, drinks on board. Would recommend .
A friend of mine recommended the Molokini Snorkel & Turtle Town Cruise. It was a first for all of us snorkeling and the crew set aside time to tell us what we needed to know. They did an excellent job...more