Maui to Lanai - SNUBA Diving & Snorkel Sailing Adventure (from Lahaina Harbor)
Sail from Maui to the private island of Lanai with exclusive access to Lanai's Hulopoe Beach, voted #1 beach in America, great for snorkeling and SNUBA!
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Instructor / Beverages / Soft drinks / Juice / Flotation devices / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Appetizers / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins) / Lana'i Tour Guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00 Check-in at the Republic Parking Lot
06:30 Lahaina Harbor Cruise to Lanai (45 min)
Snorkeling & Exploring Lanai (4.5 hrs)Includes a 2 hour optional tour to Lanai City
14:30 Return to Maui
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
- Parking at Lahaina Harbor is $10. Price subject to change without notice
- Souvenirs such as Trilogy t-shirts and hats are available for purchase on board.
- Life jackets are only required to be worn while swimming.
- The Trilogy can hold up to 49 passengers, including the Captain, 1st Mate, and 2nd Mates.
- Yes, a briefing is provided before you enter the water and your friendly crew will assist you with your snorkel gear and provide further instructions.
- Yes, being able to swim is required.
Depending on the crowd, you will be sailing on any one of the following boats.
- Trilogy I: A 64-foot Searunner, Cutter Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 96 passengers with an average load of 50 passengers.
- Trilogy VI: A 55-foot Sloop Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 88 passengers with an average load of 45 passengers.
- Manele Kai: A 32-foot Rigid Aluminum Hull, Inflatable with a capacity of 24 passengers crew (optional Blue Water Rafting).
- Breakfast: Mom Coon's 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh tropical fruit, brewed Kona coffee, tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice. A Deli snack lunch is served on board the boat on the ride over to Lana‘i.
BBQ Meal : Captain Coon’s Kiawe pulehu (grilled) BBQ chicken, Asian stir-fried noodles, seasonal vegetable, fresh tossed green salad with mom’s secret dressing, assorted rolls, and fresh Hawaiian pineapple.
Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available only upon request when booking your reservation.
Beverages: A wide assortment of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day. Alcoholic Bar includes Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s seasonal beer, Longboard Lager, Bud Light Platinum, Chardonnay and Rose Wine.
- Enjoy the simplicity of snorkeling and experience the wonders of breathing underwater. SNUBA is a unique, patented shallow water diving system, bridging the gap between snorkeling and scuba diving.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 1-4 Guests)
Any cancellations made after 18:00, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 5-8 Guests)
Any cancellations made after 18:00, 4 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Groups of 9 or More)
- Effective January 01, 2015, a rescheduling fee of $30.00 will be charged for rescheduled reservations received within 24 hours of the reservation date. If rebooked date is cancelled, 100% charge will be assessed.
Taxes & fees included
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers, Appetizers|