Couples Romance & Proposal Helicopter Flight (from Kahului)
Propose to the one you love like something right out of the movies with a romantic helicopter flight and a banner that reads "Marry Me" from the skies above.
Step aboard a private helicopter for up to six (6) people that will take you directly to the West Maui Mountains. This one-of-a-kind opportunity includes a beach sign that can be seen from the helicopter, two lei, a memory photograph together, and a high definition video of your flight. Prepare for a new chapter in your life with a moving romantic gesture, and let the blue skies of Maui form the foundation of many wonderful memories to come.
- Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- The headsets used inside the helicopter offer communication between the passengers and the pilot. Verbal communication between passengers may not be possible during the flight. However, the provided beach sign is highly visible from the air, so verbal communication should not be necessary for your proposal.
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:30 Check-in at Kahului Heliport
08:00 Romantic Helicopter Tour (30 mins)Show that special someone what they really mean to you. Share a precious moment in the sky over Maui, and end your tour with a flyby over a beach sign that asks the most important question of your life: "Will you marry me?"
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The helicopter is not equipped with a lift. Guests must be able to enter the aircraft with limited assistance.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government-issued photo ID
Requirement(s) - Others
- The maximum combined weight for any six passengers on a single flight must not exceed 1040 lbs (472 kg).
- Flight routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions.
- Fuel surcharge rate subject to change.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a maximum of 1.
Is there a safe place to store my belongings while on tour?
- Yes, you can to safely store your belongings at the Air Maui base during your flight.
Is giving a tip (gratuity) required?
- Gratuity is never required, but if you enjoyed your experience a tip is always greatly appreciated!
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
What kind of helicopter will be used?
- An Aerospatiale / American Eurocopter A-Star 350BA - Aerial 1B Engine with all of the current modifications (Ceramic Swirl Plate, MO5 Gears) will be used. This 1996 Helicopter is outfitted with air-conditioning, 2 compact disc players, Bose Headsets, a 5-camera system and viewing monitors. It is currently the only A-Star that offers 180-degree unobstructed views!
Can the beach sign be customized?
- No, the beach sign cannot be customized. The sign reads "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" and is visible from the helicopter. A person's name can be written in the sand under the sign.
Will it be possible to talk to each other during the flight?
- Unfortunately, the headsets used inside the helicopter offer communication between the passengers and the pilot. Verbal communication between passengers may not be possible during the flight. However, the provided beach sign is highly visible from the air, so verbal communication should not be necessary for your proposal.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.