Pride of Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise & Molokini Snorkel Combo from Maalaea HarborSALE
Enjoy a Molokini daytime snorkel cruise and come back for a one-of-a-kind Maui sunset cruise with live music and an open bar. Two cruises, one great price!
Combine a snorkel sail to Molokini and Turtle Town with a sunset dinner sail! Your first trip features famous Molokini, a world class snorkeling destination filled with vibrant and colorful marine life! On your way back, stop by Turtle Town for a chance to swim with a Hawaiian Honu (sea turtle) before enjoying a BBQ lunch back to the harbor. Choose an evening to come back for your dinner cruise or set the date before your snorkel! Your sunset at sea includes some of the best Pacific and Mt. Haleakala views, delicious local cuisine, live acoustic music and a premium open bar.
Please Note: Select the date for the Molokini Snorkel Cruise on the Booking Calender and tell us which date you would like to go on your Sunset Dinner Cruise (available Tues, Thurs & Sat) during booking.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2 day
- Available: Daily
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
With Hotel Pick-up (Snorkel portion ONLY) + USD 32.15 x per personWith Hotel Pick-up (Snorkel portion ONLY) + USD 32.15 x per person
- Inclusion: Gratuity/Tip / Beverages / Soft drinks / Juice / Coffee / Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Flotation devices / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Dinner / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:15-07:30 Check-in at Maalaea Harbor
08:00 Molokini Snorkel and Turtle Town with BBQ Lunch (5 hrs)
13:00 Return to Harbor
14:15 Hotel Drop-off
16:45 Check-in at Maalaea Harbor
17:15 Sunset Dinner Cruise (2 hrs)
19:15 Return to Harbor
- The cruise and snorkel tour do not need to be scheduled on the same day (and either may be scheduled first) but must occur within seven (7) days of each other.
- Tours that are requested to reschedule within 72 hours prior to the start time of the activity are subject to a change fee of $10 per person. No refunds will be provided.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- SNUBA Option: If you are interested in SNUBA, you will be asked to notate this during the booking process. $58.00 for Adults/Children 8 years old and over and payable at the time of check-in. Experience the thrill of breathing underwater on our snuba adventure without the need to surface for each breath you take.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A 65-foot maxi-power catamaran that holds up to 100 passengers, though a portion is left unfilled to ensure comfort. Amenities include hot showers, tanning deck, glass bottom for reef viewing, on-board barbecue, water slide, and bar.
What is the snorkel cruise menu?
- Breakfast: Muffins, Fresh Fruit, Kona Coffee and Assorted Juices
Lunch: Grilled Cheeseburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Breast, Fresh Vegetables, Pasta Salad, Assorted Juices, Soft Drinks and an Open Bar
What is the sunset dinner cruise dinner menu?
- Appetizers: Island Fresh Fruit Platter served with an array of Artisan Cheeses & Crackers.
Entrees: Guava Glazed Baby Back Ribs, Shrimp Cocktail with Thai Chili Mint dipping sauce, Marinated Chicken Breast, Maui Onion Tartlet served with Marinated Artichoke Dip made with Garlic and Parmesan.
Desserts: Homemade Blueberry Shortcake
Beverages: Open Bar of Regional Wines, Beer and Maitais, Juices and Sodas
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 19:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- A rescheduling fee of $10.00 will be charged for rescheduled reservations received within 72 hours or 3 days of the tour start time. If rebooked date is cancelled, 100% charge will be assessed.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||2 day|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
Trips were perfect, crew and boat are great, food also great. Beatiful sunset and whales, snorkling was something fantastic
My husband and I had a great time snorkeling. The food was great and grilled fresh while we snorkeled. Pasta, hamburgers, and hot dogs were very good. My first time snorkeling and I was quite ner...more
This combo package was well worth the money! Beautiful experience & great memories!