Maui to Lanai Snorkel & Landing Ocean Rafting Adventure (from Lahaina)
Take a fast-paced ocean rafting adventure from Maui to Lanai with a landing at Manele Harbor and snorkeling at Hulopoe Bay Marine Reserve!
Start your morning with a continental breakfast and get ready for an inter-island adventure on the Explorer Super Raft! Zoom across the channel to the island of Lanai and watch for the spinner and bottle-nose dolphins that are often encountered off the island of Lanai along with lots of tropical reef fish. Once landing on Lanai, take a short (1/4 mile) walk to Hulopo’e Bay Marine Reserve. Snorkel in the bay, wade or snorkel in the tide pools, hike to Sweetheart Rock or visit the Four Seasons Hotel – all a short distance from the beach.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166%, Fuel Surcharge, and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 7.5 hour(s)
- Available: Mon, Wed, Fri
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Instructor / Soft drinks / Juice / Flotation devices / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Fruit / Snorkeling Equipment (Snorkel, Mask, Fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Check-in at Lahaina Harbor
09:30 Depart from Lahaina Harbor to Lanai (7 hrs)One stop for off-shore snorkel either going to or coming from Lanai.
Land on Lanai at Manele Harbor (3 hours)Free time to Snorkel at Hulopo’e Bay, hike to Sweetheart Rock or visit the Four Seasons Hotel
Return from Lanai to Lahaina Harbor
16:30 Return to Harbor
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 5 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- All participants who go in the water must wear a flotation device.
- Dolphin sightings are not guaranteed.
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- No, you are not required to be able swim. You are welcome to stay on the boat, or grab a "noodle" flotation device to hold on to.
Are you required to wear a life jacket?
- No, life jackets are not required to be worn but they are available throughout the boat in case of emergency.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- No, they are not available. If you have your own prescription mask, please bring it along.
Is there a safe place to store my belongings while on tour?
- Yes, storage space is located under your seat. It is rare for items to get wet unless you are opening and closing the seat top often during rafting.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- We recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last-minute bookings are often possible, but availability is limited.
Will our guide help us with snorkeling if it is our first time?
- Yes, they are happy to assist you with some initial instruction on how to put on your snorkeling gear properly and how to snorkel.
What kind of boat will be used?
- A 49-foot scarab racing hull raft Coast Guard certified for 49 passengers, which is limited to 38 passengers for comfort. The vessel is powered by twin 315 H.P. turbo-charged diesel engines, has comfortable seating for all passengers, and an on-board restroom.
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Continental Breakfast: Kona Coffee, Juice, and Pastries
Lunch: Turkey or veggie wrap (for our vegetarian guests), Maui Onion Potato Chips, Famous Amos Cookies, juices, sodas, & bottled water
Onboard Snacks: Fresh Fruit, Homemade Banana Bread and Cookies
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Availability||Mon, Wed, Fri|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
by: Tim in denver
We had an awesome day and the crew was excellent. We saw lots of whales, including a young calf, the mom and the escort. Snorkeling off the coast of Lanai was breath-taking and the beach was spectac...more
We had an amazing day! The first stop was a snorkle spot just off of Lanai. It had huge coral reefs with tons of tropical fish and the water was crystal clear. We were then taken to a remote beach on ...more