Pride of Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise with Open Bar (from Maalaea Harbor)
Enjoy a fun-filled evening on this sunset cocktail dinner cruise featuring spectacular views of Mt. Haleakala, live local music, fresh grilled island cuisine and open bar.
GE Tax 4.166% & Harbor Fee 3% included
Appetizers:Maui Onion Tartlet served with marinated Artichoke dip made with Garlic and Parmesan, Shrimp Cocktail & Thai Chili Mint dipping sauce, and an Island Fresh Fruit platter including with an array of Artisan Cheeses & Crackers.
Entrées:Guava glazed baby back ribs, Fresh boiled shrimp with various dipping sauces, and Marinated Chicken Breast.
Desserts:Island fresh fruit and homemade blueberry cream cake.
Beverages:Open Bar of Regional Wines, Beer and Maitais, Juices, and Sodas
- Duration (incl. transportation): 2.5 - 5 hour(s)
- Available: Tue, Thu, Sat
- Pick-up: You can choose either Pick-up or Check-in (free).
- Inclusion: Open bar (all-you-can-drink) / Dinner
Time & Location
Time & Location
15:30-16:45 Hotel Pick-up & Check-in at Ma'alaea Harbor
17:15 Sunset Dinner Cruise Departs (2 hrs)
19:15-20:15 Return to Harbor
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- A 65-foot maxi-power catamaran that holds up to 100 passengers, though a portion is left unfilled to ensure comfort. Amenities include hot showers, tanning deck, on-board barbecue, and bar.
- Appetizers: Warm artichoke, Parmesan and garlic dip, served with baked crostini
Entrées: Guava glazed baby back ribs, Fresh boiled shrimp with various dipping sauces, Juicy Hawaiian BBQ chicken skewers, Maui onion and tartlet served with marinated artichoke dip made with garlic and Parmesan
Desserts: Island fresh fruit and homemade blueberry cream cake
Beverages: Open Bar of Regional Wines, Beer and Maitais, Juices and Sodas
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- A rescheduling fee of $10.00 will be charged for rescheduled reservations received within 72 hours or 3 days of the tour start time. If rebooked date is cancelled, 100% charge will be assessed.
Taxes & fees included
|Duration incl. transportation||2.5 - 5 hour(s)|
|Availability||Tue, Thu, Sat|