Forbidden Island of Niihau & Kauai Na Pali Coast Snorkel Cruise from Port Allen Instant Confirmation
Discover Na Pali's waterfalls, valleys and sea caves! Then visit the sacred waters off of the private island of Niihau for more sightseeing and snorkeling.
The Na Pali Coast is a definite "must see" on Kauai. After sightseeing and hearing the intriguing history of the area, you will head across the channel to lovely Niihau. Coming so close to this private island is a very rare and sacred experience. You may even get to see one of the curious Hawaiian Monk Seals that inhabit these waters. After snorkeling, enjoy a delicious lunch as your guides share fascinating facts and "talk story" about the people and the history of the islands of Niihau and Kauai.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
- Duration: 7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Alcoholic beverages / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Appetizers / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
06:00 Check-in at Port Allen Marina
Na Pali Coast & Niihau Snorkel Deli Lunch Cruise (7 hrs)45 mins - 1 hr of snorkeling depending on the ocean conditions.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- If tour routes are changed or anticipated to change due to ocean and weather conditions, the Captain will brief office staff and passengers once the check-in process has been completed.
- Weather can be unpredictable at times, therefore; all tours and/or tour destinations are ocean conditions permitting.
- Your Captain will decide if your tour and/or destination will need to be cancelled or rerouted.
- Should the captain brief about the weather and ocean conditions, passengers are given the option to continue on the tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel without any penalties.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medicines, you must reschedule for another day.
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service.
- Smoking is not allowed on this tour.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you will be asked to reschedule your tour for another day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier and please use the Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
Are prescription snorkeling masks available?
- Yes, prescription masks are available.
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast: Continental breakfast of pastries, coffee, and juice
Lunch: A gourmet deli-style buffet lunch including a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies, and breads to make an excellent sandwich. Includes pasta salad and fresh fruit, assorted soft drinks, island juice, beer and wine
Do I need to be able to swim to participate?
- Yes, but flotation noodles are provided in case of an emergency.
How close do we actually get to Ni'ihau?
- You will not get too close to Ni'ihau since it is private property, but your snorkel site is at the Lihue rock which is off-shore.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- It depends on the time of year, but we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The "Holo Holo" is a state-of-the-art 65-foot motor powered catamaran designed specifically for Kauai's ocean conditions with safety, comfort, and efficiency in mind. The boat is certified for 65 passengers though a maximum of 45 are carried. It is equipped with a full service galley and bar, two large marine lavatories, fresh water showers, large cabin for shade and two oversize trampolines.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
Is this activity family-friendly?
- Yes, families are welcome on this tour, however, children under six can not participate due to safety reasons.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 6 or less).
Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 7 or more).
- Any reservation rescheduled 24 hours prior to check in will be subject to a catering fee of $21.33 per person. This charge will be collected by Holo Holo Charters when the booking is rescheduled.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||7.5 - 8.5 hour(s)|
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch, Appetizers|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The entire crew was amazing! They were thoughtful, attentive, and caring the entire trip. Several people aboard were sick to their stomach due to rough, choppy water, but the crew was so sweet to thos...more
Early start was well worth the effort,checked in at Port Allen at 06:20. we then boarded an were given a safety lecture an an explanation of what to expect during the trip.Breakfast and lunch onboard ...more