Na Pali Coast Kauai Snorkel Sail with Gourmet Deli Lunch (from Port Allen) Instant Confirmation
Sail along Kauai's top destination, snorkel in tropical waters & enjoy unbelievable views of the green valleys, sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves and hidden beaches!
Sail away to explore the shores of the Na Pali coast with an exceptional captain and crew. The "cliffs" of the famed Na Pali coastline are one of the most recognizable backdrops in many Hollywood blockbuster films. You may even spot spinner dolphins and green sea turtles! The crew is on hand to offer guidance as they regale you with intriguing stories of old Hawaii as you make your way to your secret snorkeling spot.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
- Duration: 6 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Instruction / Soft drinks / Juice / Bottled water / Alcoholic beverages / Continental breakfast / Lunch / Cruise fee / Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, mask & fins)
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
08:30 Na Pali Coast Snorkel Deli Lunch Sail (5.5 hrs)45 mins - 1 hr of snorkeling depending on the ocean conditions.
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- If tour routes are changed or anticipated to change due to ocean and weather conditions, the Captain will brief office staff and passengers once the check-in process has been completed.
- Weather can be unpredictable at times, therefore; all tours and/or tour destinations are ocean conditions permitting.
- Your Captain will decide if your tour and/or destination will need to be cancelled or rerouted.
- Should the captain brief about the weather and ocean conditions, passengers are given the option to continue on the tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel without any penalties.
- If at any time during your scheduled tour the ocean conditions change, we may reroute to another destination if possible or return to the harbor.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication or any daily medications, you must reschedule the tour for another day.
- Neither Veltra or the activity provider will be held responsible for any lost or stolen items while on this tour.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- A valid government issued photo I.D. is required to consume any alcoholic beverages.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you will be asked to reschedule your tour for another day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- All participants who go in the water must wear a flotation device.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier and please use the Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
Can I bring my own snacks and drinks?
- Yes, feel free to bring your own snacks, but coolers are not allowed on board. Food and drinks are provided.
Will we see whales?
- Every year Humpback Whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii, and although not guaranteed, they are often seen between the months of December and April.
How far in advance should I book this activity?
- It depends on the time of year, but we recommend booking at least 1-2 weeks in advance. If you have very specific schedule requirements and are not flexible, please book sooner. Last minute availability is often possible, but limited.
What kind of boats will be used?
- The "Leila" is a state-of-the-art, 48-foot long, sailing catamaran with a 60-foot mast made to increase performance for fast Kauai trade wind sailing. Although the boat is certified for 45 passengers, it only takes a maximum of 37 per trip to ensure a comfortable journey. She is designed for comfort with easy access swim steps, covered cabin for protection for the sun, fresh water shower and two large marine lavatories. Kids and kids at heart will enjoy their two over-sized trampolines!
What is the breakfast and lunch menu?
- Breakfast: Continental breakfast of pastries, coffee, and juices
Lunch: A gourmet deli-style buffet lunch including a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies, and breads to make an excellent sandwich. Includes pasta salad and fresh fruit, assorted soft drinks, island juices, beer and wine
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 6 or less).
Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 7 or more).
- Any reservation rescheduled 24 hours prior to check in will be subject to a catering fee of $21.33 per person. This charge will be collected by Holo Holo Charters when the booking is rescheduled.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Meal||Continental breakfast, Lunch|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We had a wonderful time on the morning snorkel /sail with Holo Holo. They are a great company--we've done this trip 3 times before with different operators, and they were great! I strongly suggest tha...more
We went on the 5 hour Napali coast snorkel adventure. Within the first 30 minutes we saw 10 whales and 50 dolphins! It was amazing. Giant turtles as well. We had about 30 minutes of snorkel time and a...more