Waimea Canyon, Waterfall & Wailua River Cruise to Fern Grotto TourSALE
Explore the beauty of Kauai's Waimea Canyon and Wailua as an expert guide shares the beauty, legends and the serenity of Hawaii's beautiful Garden Isle.
A fantastic sightseeing tour featuring Waimea Canyon and Wailua River. From the spacious, deluxe "big-window" Mini Coaches to the highly personalized scenic tour narrated by specially trained driver/guides, don't miss out on this exciting and educational tour. Dubbed by Mark Twain as "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific," step to the edge of the 2,857-foot deep Waimea Canyon. See Hanapepe and Poipu before reaching, the calm Wailua River, Hawaii's only navigable river. Enjoy a boat cruise to the Fern Grotto, a geographical wonder where the ferns grow upside down, with live music and great views.
Please Note: Ticket prices vary depending on the activity date. Please consult the availability calendar for pricing details.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
- Duration (incl. transportation): 8.5 - 11.5 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
Round-trip from Kauai Hotels free x per personRound-trip from Kauai Hotels free x per person
- Inclusion: Guide / Wailua River Cruise Admission
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00-08:30 Pick-up from Kauai Hotels
Waimea Canyon & Hanapepe Valley
Spouting Horn Blowhole at Poipu
Historic Old Koloa Sugar Factory
Queen Victoria's Profile on the Haupu Mountains
No Host Lunch at Joe's on the Green
Nawiliwili Boat Harbor
Coco Palms Grove
Wailua River Cruise to the Fern Grotto
17:00-18:30 Drop-off at Kauai Hotels
- Children 2 years old and under can participate as a lap child.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available with prior notification of at least two weeks. Please indicate during booking to secure arrangements. All island stops and facilities visited are wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is wheelchair accessible.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Comfortable clothing
- Dress warmly due to air conditioning.
- The tour/activity schedule is subject to change.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The activity provider does not assume any responsibility for your valuables and/or personal belongings.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
How long is the lunch stop and what kinds of foods are available for purchase?
- A one-hour lunch stop is scheduled at Joe's on the Green, a restaurant offering a variety of local favorites. The lunch location is subject to change.
How many people are there in a tour group?
- Average group sizes will vary from day to day, but this tour has a maximum of 25 people per tour and utilizes a comfortable Premier Mini-Coach for transportation around Kauai.
Can we bring our own lunch and have a picnic?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring your own lunch. However, please do not eat or leave trash on the bus.
What stops are included on this tour?
- Highlights Include: Waimea Canyon, Wailua River & the Fern Grotto, Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's Profile, Southern Coast Poipu Resorts, Coco Palms Grove, Birth Stone, Opaekaa Falls and Spouting Horn.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration incl. transportation||8.5 - 11.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The bus went with broke down when we were at Waimea canyon that gave us more time to spend at the beautiful Waimea canyon at the expense of missing the lunch. In spite of this we enjoyed every bit of ...more
by: Vikki M.
Our tour guide was Jonna. She was friendly,,knowledgeable of Hawaiian history and folklore. She drove safely while she shared about the sights we visited. Her sense of humor and kindness was evident...more