Kauai Jeep Tour: Waimea Canyon with Waterfall Hike & Swim (from Lihue)
Climb into a rugged jeep and head out on full day of sightseeing along scenic shorelines, majestic canyons, and beaches with your personal driver and guide.
Embark on a five-hour journey that begins with a scenic drive to the epic 14-mile-long, 3,600-foot-deep "Grand Canyon of the Pacific." An expert guide will accompany you into the depths of the state park, where you will travel to Spouting Horn, one of the most photographed spots on the island. From there, hike to Waipoo Falls, an 800-foot-tall cascade fed by a crystal clear stream open for swimming. With a maximum of four passengers per vehicle, this tour promises an intimate and highly memorable experience. Free cruise ship and local hotel pick-up is also available.
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
Reserve your seat on a group tour through Waimea Canyon. Share the experience with new friends and take home memories of Kauai's natural beauty.
- Duration (incl. transportation): 5 - 5.5 hour(s)
- Available: Weekday
You can choose either Pick-up (additional fee) or Check-in (free).
From Lihue free x per personFrom Lihue free x per person
From Poipu free x per personFrom Poipu free x per person
From Cruise Ship Pier free x per personFrom Cruise Ship Pier free x per person
- Inclusion: Bottled water / Snacks / Guide
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
09:00 Pick-up from Lihue Hotels, Poipu Hotels & Cruise Ship Pier
09:00 Check-in at Kukui Grove Shopping Center
Waimea CanyonRightly called the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific," Waimea Canyon will stun you to silence with its breathtaking views. This gorgeously dramatic landscape has the power to stir deep emotions and spiritual awe in onlookers.
Spouting Horn BlowholeThis Koloa landmark was formed by hundreds of years of crashing waves opening a narrow path in the surrounding lava rock where jets of incoming water have been known to shoot 50 feet into the air.
Waipoo Falls Nature Hike & SwimWork up a sweat on a nature hike to Waipoo Falls. A dip in the cool waters there will make it all worth it.
Scenic ShorelinesTake in miles of Kauai's wold-famous shoreline on the trip back. These coastal views form a picturesque panorama that will leave a lasting impression.
14:00-14:30 Check-out & Drop-off
- Children 2 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Children 3 years old and below must use a car seat.
- Children 4 to 7 years old must use a booster seat.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing
Requirement(s) - Others
- Please call the activity provider the day before to reconfirm your booking. Your voucher has the necessary contact information listed.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Drinks and meals are available for purchase
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off is only provided for guests staying in Lihue, Poipu, and Cruise Ships docked at the Nawiliwili Boat Harbor.
- Participants staying in Princeville and Kapa'a will need to meet the tour at the Kukui Grove Shopping Center for pick-up.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5.
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.