Waipoo Waterfall Hike at Waimea Canyon (Moderate)
Hike Waipo’o Falls in the misty highlands of Koke’e! If you would rather just stroll and enjoy the stunning views, then this basic trail is perfect.
This leisurely hike is one of the easiest, offering a relaxing stroll with extraordinary views! Take your time gazing at the Waimea Canyon with its dazzling colors, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. You will be rewarded at the end of your rejuvenating hike with a fragrant, ginger-surrounded waterfall and pool perched at the edge of the beautiful canyon. Enjoy your well-earned lunch and bask in the peacefulness and tranquility of this majestic landscape!
▼ Read more
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:45 Check-in at Kapaa Shop
Waipoo Falls Hike (4.5 hrs)
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 4 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants must call the activity provider 48 hrs prior to tour date to confirm check-in time and location.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Large luggage (skis, surfboards, non-collapsible wheelchairs, golf bags, etc.) are allowed for an additional fee
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 2 and maximum of 12.
How strenuous is this activity?
- Hike is rated moderate with an approximate four-mile round trip trek. This trail is located in Waimea Canyon so there will be some elevation gain and descent along with roots and possible muddiness.
What is the lunch menu?
- A delicious deli lunch including a choice of turkey, roast beef, ham, salami, or vegetarian sandwich. All sandwiches come with chips, tropical fruit, cookies, and cold beverages.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 08:00 local time, 1 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||5 - 5.5 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
The hike was a little challenging but it was worth it to see the amazing views of the canyon. Sitting atop the waterfall for lunch was icing on the cake! Our guide was great as well.