Na Pali Coast Trail: Hanakapiai Beach Advanced Guided Hike with Waterfall Swim
A beautiful hike, with an expert guide, along the Na Pali Coast Trail to the first beach, valley, and the beautiful waterfalls of Hanakapi'ai!
Beginning at the beautiful Ke'e Beach, trek to the stunning Hanakapi'ai Beach. Depending on the time of the year, you may see Humpback Whales, dolphins or even turtles in the distance! Where the beach ends, the trail to the beautiful falls of Hanakapi'ai continues. In a shady trail, you will gradually gain elevation along a burbling stream. Climb and skirt the many elaborate rock walls and terraces to arrive at the base of the cascading falls. Jump in for a refreshing swim or enjoy the majestic view on this unforgettable adventure!
▼ Read more
GE Tax 4.166% included
A strenuous 8-mile round trip hike to the falls is an amazing way to enjoy the lush jungle landscape of Kauai on an unforgettable and picture-perfect adventure!
- Duration: 8 - 10 hour(s)
- Available: Daily
- Pick-up: Not available
- Inclusion: Beverages / Bottled water / Lunch / Day pack / guide
Time & Location
Time & Location
Package detail / Schedule Close
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- If less than 2 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children 8 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- Guests should not have serious fear of heights (acrophobia).
Required Items to Bring & Attire
- Closed toe shoes
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- Participants must call the activity provider 48 hrs prior to tour date to confirm check-in time and location.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
Booking Requirements (# of participants, vehicles, hours, etc.)
- You can book a minimum of 1.
How strenuous is this activity?
- Hikes are rated moderate to strenuous. Depending on the weather the trail varies from muddy to dry, crumbly rock. Extreme inclines and declines on uneven, narrow footpaths on high cliffs are common as well as loose rocks underfoot. The hike to the waterfall includes several stream crossings along slippery rocks.
What is the lunch menu?
- A delicious deli lunch including a choice of turkey, salami, roast beef, ham or vegetarian sandwich. All sandwiches come with chips, tropical fruit, cookies, and cold beverages.
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 20:00 local time, 2 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
Taxes & fees included
1% Reward Points
|Duration||8 - 10 hour(s)|
LATEST 5-STAR REVIEWS
We chose the strenuous Na Pali coast hike and waterfall swim (to hanakapi'ai beach and falls) and we were definitely not let down--- the views were incredible, we got to swim by the waterfall and also...more