Na Pali Coast Adventure: Sea Caves, Snorkel & Ocean Rafting (from Hanalei Bay) Instant Confirmation
Get ready for an unforgettable tour of Kauai’s gorgeous Napali Coast, as you zoom over the surface on a High Speed Raft and snorkel among the fish!
Departing from Hanalei Bay, the snorkel adventure begins and head off on a high speed raft, exploring the spectacular Na Pali Coast! Snorkel at one of several protected and shallow areas teeming with vibrant, tropical fish! Whether you are a brand new snorkeler or an old pro, there is plenty of fun to be had! As a majority of Na Pali tours leave from South Kauai, this unique adventure allows visitors staying on the North Shore easy and convenient access to the second tallest sea cliffs in the world! A "must-do" activity, come aboard and enjoy Kauai's world-famous coastline.
▼ Read more
This is a seasonal tour, only available from April 15th to October 31st.
GE Tax 4.166% and Harbor Fee 3% included
Package detail / Schedule Close
Schedule & Location
Time & Location
Time & Location
07:00 Na Pali Ocean Rafting Snorkel (4 hrs)45 mins - 1 hr of snorkeling depending on the ocean conditions.
11:00 Return to Dock
- Guests with exhaustion are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests with heart and cardiovascular issues are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Guests who are pregnant are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children 6 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks. (Frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion).
- If tour routes are changed or anticipated to change due to ocean and weather conditions, the Captain will brief office staff and passengers once the check-in process has been completed.
- Weather can be unpredictable at times, therefore; all tours and/or tour destinations are ocean conditions permitting.
- Your Captain will decide if your tour and/or destination will need to be cancelled or rerouted.
- Should the captain brief about the weather and ocean conditions, passengers are given the option to continue on the tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel without any penalties.
- If at any time during your scheduled tour the ocean conditions change, you maybe rerouted to another destination if possible or return to the harbor.
- This tour operates during summer months beginning April 1st and ends on September 30th.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not allowed onboard.
- The activity provider reserves the right to refuse service.
Required Items to Bring & Attire
Requirement(s) - Others
- Participants are required to disclose their medical conditions.
- Participants are required to sign a liability waiver at the time of check-in.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you will be asked to reschedule your tour for another day.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- The menu is subject to change without notice.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier and please use the Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
What is the lunch menu?
- Lunch Menu: Turkey Sandwiches, Veggie Wraps, Chips, Kauai Kookies, and Soft Drinks.
What kind of boat will be used?
- The "Adventurer II" and "Adventurer III" are custom made 40' hard bottom, fiberglass Rigid Hull Inflatables (RHIB). They are equipped with twin 225HP outboards, swim ladders, fresh water showers, cushioned seats, storage for dry bags, and an enclosed marine head (restroom).
Please click HERE to send an inquiry about this activity
|Credit card payment|
- Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 2 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 6 or less).
Any cancellations made after 18:00 local time, 3 business day prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount. (Group of 7 or more).
- Any reservation rescheduled 24 hours prior to check in will be subject to a catering fee of $21.33 per person. This charge will be collected by Holo Holo Charters when the booking is rescheduled.